Monday, August 13, 2012

Southampton Art School - Classes - Making Waves on Chantry Island

Making Waves on Chantry Island  I realize I am extending my credibility - assuming that a meteorologist has any - with a forecast more than a week into the future. However, I am willing to say that the long ranger looks a bit unsettled for Monday August 20th. A cold front is poised to crawl across Lake Huron later next Monday. Southwesterly breezes will shift to the northwest in the evening. This is great for painting as there will be clouds and we can hope that the showers and probable thunderstorms will hold off until at least 5 pm. We can hope! Of course, any day is great for painting...

Tuesday and Wednesday look great - weather-wise! Here is a sample demo-painting from a previous course.

There is still room for the Killarney: The Annual Adventure  ... this is my favourite week of the year after Christmas of course. Killarney is inspirational. I have also included a sample demo piece from an earlier course...


No comments: