Friday, July 11, 2014

Wilson Street Studio Art Retreats for 2014
Keith and Helen from the Wilson Street Studios tell me that there are still openings for the  Kawartha Highlands Retreat. That's good news - there is still room! I try to advance rather than retreat and have been practicing for this adventure. Art is more than just painting. It is telling stories around the campfire - watching the satellites and stars and learning from your fellow adventurists on this artist journey we share. I also plan to talk about the weather, climate change ... and any topics of interest. Doing all of this in the Kawartha Highlands from your canoe will make the "Advance" memorable.
I will post something I did yesterday on the panels I have prepared for this canoe trip. The panel surface encourages one to be loose with the paint. Fun!

No comments: