Friday, March 24, 2017

Summer 2017 Dumoine River Art Camp

The Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society (CPAWS) -Ottawa Valley Chapter (OV) will be hosting their first annual Dumoine River Art Camp from August 2-7, 2017. The Art Camp will bring together artists working in different mediums and from communities across Eastern Ontario and Western Quebec. Applications close on April 30, 2017
I will be there painting with Aleta Karstad. It will be fun! ...
Here is the CPAWS website link with all of the details ... more fun than a flipped canoe!
Here is a sample of the work I create en plein air while on a canoe trip... I think it important to have a meteorologist/weather person with you on every outing :>)

For more information about me... https://flipboard.com/@PhilChadwic2016 and my art - Chadwick Art House. 

1 comment:

Aleta Karstad said...

Looking forward to it, Phil!