Monday, March 24, 2014

In the Footsteps of the Group of Seven at Charlton Lake Camp


My friends Jim and Sue Waddington, the authors of "In the Footsteps of the Group of Seven" will be at the Charlton Lake Camp September 19, 20 and 21, 2014. I will be there as well participating in the planned events and presenting "Tom Thomson Was A Weatherman" and maybe more. As a coincidence, my friends Keith and Helen of the Wilson Street Studio will also be at Charlton September 12 to 17 with an Art Retreat. It will be a busy place in the best time of the year. For more information contact Mark and Lori at Charlton Lake Camp, P.O. Box 118, Whitefish Falls, Ontario P0P 2H0, +1 877-587-3474, http://www.charltonlakecamp.com/
I am currently taking one of my Killarney sketches and turning it into a 3x4 footer - let's hope it doesn't loose anything in the translation.




No comments: