Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Wilson Street Studio - Special Workshop

My friend Keith Thirgood has asked me to do a workshop in east Toronto on Sunday September 28th... sounds like fun! Keith and Helen present premium Ontario-based Art Retreats and I have been fortunate enough to participate for two years now. It will be a seven hour experience. I will do my very best to make it a "hoot". Here is the link to the details that Keith will publish as they become known.
http://www.wilsonstreetstudios.com/workshops-and-classes.html

 I just followed the link and am quite flattered by Keith's confidence - then I looked up the synonyms for "mature". Of the words with similar meanings, I think I would prefer "in your prime" as opposed to old :>)) My wife does say that I am just as immature (Antonym to mature) now as I was when I was 16...

No comments: