Sunday, September 21, 2014

Wilson Street Studios - Special Workshop - A "Go"

This workshop is now officially a "Go". There are enough participants to make it fun but there is still room for a few others. Contact Keith at the link below. I am currently in Killarney painting. The weather is going to get better. This is from this morning near Willisville and before the rain started to pour...

"My friend Keith Thirgood has asked me to do a workshop in east Toronto on Sunday September 28th... sounds like fun! Keith and Helen present premium Ontario-based Art Retreats and I have been fortunate enough to participate for two years now. It will be a seven hour experience. I will do my very best to make it a "hoot". Here is the link to the details that Keith will publish as they become known."
http://www.wilsonstreetstudios.com/workshops-and-classes.html

No comments: